To see the months calendar click here: November 2014
The Gitmaxmak’ay Nisga’a Society hosts and participates in events throughout the year for members. There are certain events that happen every year:
- Hobiyee in February,
- Salmon Festival in early spring,
- Grad Dinners in June (Kindergarten, High School) in June
- Elder’s Conference (location TBA annually) in July
- Gathering Our Strength Canoe Journey in July/August,
- Elders Luau in October,
- and Children’s/Adult Christmas parties in December.
- The Community Meetings occur every other month. Dates to be announced.
The Society releases a monthly newsletter near the first business of every month.
To subscribe, please call the Society office.
Links to previous newsletters can be found below (attach Sept-Jan newsletters)